Saturday, December 27, 2008

A baby shower and gifts

So a few months back, I mentioned that I purchased a sewing machine. I have been loving all the fun things I am slowly teaching myself to create, and as I recently had a friends baby shower to attend I decided to whip up a couple of things-I also made a heat pack, but that photo will have to wait as it is on my phone. Here they are: an elephant and a turtle.


I also decided to get creative in the kitchen and made some yummy vanilla buttercakes and baby cupcake flags to decorate. They were a hit. Lucky I sampled one at home as I didn't get another.Yum

2 comments:

Girly-Girl said...

They are so adorable!

I've got a babyshower comiing up next week, I might have to "borrow" your flag idea...so cute!

Amanda said...

They are gorgeous Bettina! Happy new year. xx