Thursday, June 25, 2009

I have kept my promise


I am posting twice in one day. Although I will not be putting any exciting, pretty or funny pictures as I am on the laptop, and all our pics are on the Mac in the study. So, what to say??? I think I will just begin with a simple list as I am good at lists (writing, not crossing them off) and I enjoy seeing everything I need or want to do.


So, my first list is going to be of the things I would like to do over these school holidays:

-I need to get a quote for blinds for our house

-I need a quote for new carpet throughout our house (I would like to do boards, but we will lose height/be too hard with the tiles that are already here)

-Get everything priced/boxed etc ready for our garage sale we will be having. (Clearing out the front room).

-Sort the study


Now, I haven't put too many things on this list as I always overdo it and then get angry that I never get everything done. I have two weeks for these holidays and I have a feeling I won't even manage the above. The study has been on the list for over a year and still isn't finished. Ok, that will be the first thing I do. Beginning Sunday. Wish me luck

No comments: